Amazon Prime Day AGAIN!! Best Deals for the Holidays
(Note: This post may contain affiliate links. I make a small commission on any purchase you make, with no extra cost to you)!
Did you hear Amazon is hosting a 2nd Prime Day sale?? It’s starts Oct. 11th and ends Oct. 12th 2022! This sale is like an early access for Black Friday Sales! It’s always good to start planning for the holidays early!
If your not familiar with Amazon Prime Day or the Early Access Sale, It’s a 2 day sale that Amazon usually does once a year for it’s Prime Members. If your not a Prime member you can do their free trial that will get you access to all the Prime Day Deals! Then just cancel before it expires. Make sure to use a different email address if you already did a free trial with Amazon, so you can do again!! Sign up HERE!
I usually do the Best Craft Deals for Amazon Prime Day, but since this is the second one, I want to share all the amazing finds Amazon has to offer from household items to holiday gift ideas! Being a Prime Member comes in very handy when you are a busy person like me and don’t have time to shop around for gifts, house hold items, etc. I upgraded my whole house with things from Amazon. It’s amazing what you can find on there! It also comes with Prime Video so you’ll have tons of TV Shows and movies to watch.
Please view links below for deals, if you click on it and it show at regular price, the sale might have not have started or it’s ended.
Amazon Craft Deals
- Cricut Related
- HP Printers
Amazon Holiday Gift Deals
- Alexa Devices up to 70% off
- Most Loved
- Kids Toys
- Beauty Products
- Outdoor Gear
- Things Under $30
To make sure you don’t miss any great deals, head over to your Amazon account now and follow these tips.
- Download the Amazon Mobile App.
- Enable notifications for your Watched and Wait list Deals and then add deals to those list.
- Check out Lightning Deals and add it to your Watch list.
- Add products to your CART or Save for later section. If you have a Alexa with that account, you can ask her “What are my notifications?“
- Create a list on the app of all the things you have been planning to buy, so you can find them easily to check if they are on sale.