Cricut Craft Ideas to make for a Baby Shower
(Note: This post may contain affiliate links. I make a small commission on any purchase you make, with no extra cost to you)!
Welcome back crafters! Today, I have a collection of free Baby Shower cut files! There are so many ideas you can do with your Cricut machine when hosting a Baby Shower or even if you are attending one! Me and my crafting friends designed these awesome Baby Shower project just for you!
I have this adorable Baby Bodysuit Banner for you to decorate at your next baby shower! It’s such a simple SVG files that can be used in so many ways. My favorite baby shower project is to make banners. You can create this banner using my Baby Bodysuit SVG. When using mini clothes pins and twine, it resembles a cute little clothes line.
In this post I will show you how to customize this banner to match your own baby shower theme! Find links to all these free baby shower SVG cut files at the end of this post.
Here are few supplies you need to make my Baby Bodysuit Banner!
To get started, upload my free Baby Bodysuit SVG, insert it in to your canvas on Cricut Design Space. Make sure it is the correct size as shown as the image below, with 4 inches width and 4.5 inches height. You can change the color of the bodysuit to fit your project, then copy and paste the bodysuit as many times as you like to create your banner.
If you don’t have pattern cardstock, or you want to use a picture pattern as the bodysuit color you can upload a jpeg image and save it as a print and cut image. I uploaded a picture of a blue Polk-a-dot pattern, or you can upload a picture of flowers, bears etc. Resize your print and cut image to 5×5 and over lay it on one of the bodysuits.
Select the 2 layers, the print and cut image and bodysuit shape then select Slice. Now you can delete the scraps, and you will be left with a print and cut bodysuit image, to cut along with your colored cardstock. This is how I printed the floral bodysuit in my baby shower banner.
This is how it should look when you send it to the mats. You will use white cardstock to print your pattern print and cut images and use colored cardstock to cut the solid shapes.
Use your dialog box when sending your image to the printer. Click printer preferences and change your printer settings. When printing on cardstock you just need to change your print quality to high. Then click OK.
Once you have your shapes cut out, cut your string or twine to how long you want it, then use your mini clothes to attach them to your line. You can dress it up with lace or streamer to add a tutu to your bodysuit.
Hang it across your tables with safety pins at your next baby shower party! I hope you enjoyed this Baby Shower Banner idea, don’t forget to grab the free SVG file below!
get access to my free files:
More Free Baby Shower Cut Files
Visit each link below to grab these awesome free baby shower cut files!
- Baby Feet SVG from Persia Lou
- Baby Shower Balloon Card from Crafting Overload
- Mama Said from Studio Xtine
- Oh Boy! from Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Baby Bodysuit Banner from YOU ARE HERE!
- Milestone Markers from Poofy Cheeks
- Little Nugget Onesie from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Milk Snuggle Nap Repeat from Crafty Life Mom
- Welcome Baby Stork from Liz on Call
- I’m An Answered Prayer from My Designs in the Chaos
- Baby Balloon Card from The Bearded Housewife
- You Are So Loved – Baby Shower Sign from The Walnut Street House
- Baby Shower Bath Bomb Party Favors from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Worth The Wait from Lettered by Stephanie
- Little Sunshine Cupcake Topper from Craftara Creates
- Baby Shower Cake Topper from Spot of Tea Designs
- Gender Neutral Gift Tags from Simply Made Fun
- Donut Sprinkle SVG File from Tried & True Creative