20 Mother’s Day Free SVG Cut Files – Mom Mason Jar With Flowers!
(Note: This post may contain affiliate links. I make a small commission on any purchase you make, with no extra cost to you)!
It’s that time again, where me and a group of talented designers share our collection of free SVG designs! This month we are sharing our Mother’s day designs with you!! Choose from many different styles and projects or take them all! Find the links to all these creative designs at the end of this post!
My design is the Mom Mason Jar With Flowers! I’m going to show you how to create this beautiful shadow box for Mother’s Day! Grab the free SVG file below using the pink download button!
Here are a few supplies you will need:
- Cricut Machine
- Cardstock (8.5×11) yellow, white, black, brown and green
- Black HTV
- Hot Glue Gun
- 9×9 Shadow Box
- Paper flower tools
- Mini Press (iron)
Once you have download my design, unzip the folder and upload the SVG file type to Design Space. If you need help with this please read my Q&A Page. Make sure the file is sized to 8.5 height. Ungroup the SVG and select the jar group and click attach. Click MAKE IT and edit the mat with Mom Jar and move it to it’s own mat. Then mirror the mat because you are goin to cut it with HTV iron on. Everything else you can cut on Cardstock +.
Once you have all the pieces cut out, you can start curling the flowers petals with your Paper flower tools.
For the leaves you want to take your scoring tool and add texture to your leaves. Start with drawing a line down the middle and make 3 more lines going outwards on both sides of the middle line. Then fold in-half.
Take your glue gun and assemble the flowers. Start with the biggest shape on bottom and stack on top of each other and apply the flower center last.
Next, we are going to apply the HTV to the backing of the shadow box. Measure a half of inch from the bottom to place the bottom of the jar and center it from each side. Take your Mini Heatpress and lightly press over the HTV. The shadow box backing has foam inside of it, so if you press to hard it will cause it to cave in or make an indention.
Lastly, you can arrange your flowers how ever you like and use hot glue to stick them to the shadow box backing.
Place the backing with the shadow box frame and now you are done! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and I would love to see what you did with it! Get creative and personalize it by adding a quote over the shadow box glass!
20 FREE MOTHER’S DAY SVG CUT FILES!!
- Fearless Mother’s Day Card – Pen & Posh
- Mama Bird Card – Persia Lou
- Home Is Where Mom Is – Crafty Life Mom
- Love You Mama – Simply Made Fun
- Raising Kids – Poofy Cheeks
- Mama Bear and Cub – Red Earth & Gum Trees
- Super Mom Patch – Oh Yay Studio
- Super Mom – Maggie Rose Design Co
- Love You Mama 3D Heart Card – Sunshine and Munchkins
- #1 Mom Cake Topper – The Craft Print
- Mom Flower Jar – YOU ARE HERE!
- This Mama Is – Tam’s Sweet Life
- Mother’s Day Ribbon Card – Spot of Tea Designs
- Mother’s Day Gift Box – Crafting Overload
- Best Mama Ever – Studio Xtine
- Jewelry Box – Amy Robison
- Mom’s Got Snacks – Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Mother’s Day Insert Card – The Bearded Housewife
- Momma Heart – Liz on Call
- Ask Your Dad – The Walnut Street House