How-to make a Paper Flower Poinsettia
(Note: This post may contain affiliate links. I make a small commission on any purchase you make, with no extra cost to you)!
Welcome back Crafters! The Holiday season is coming fast with fun Christmas parties! How fun are these big paper flower poinsettias?!
Today I will show you how to make a 20 inch paper flower poinsettia for your holiday parties this year! Just check out the YouTube video at the end of this post. The free SVG and PDF template is available and the end of this post as well.
Here is a list of supplies:
- Cricut Explore
- FREE Poinsettia SVG (below)
- glue gun and glue sticks
- 6 red cardstock 8.5×11 (65lb Recollections)
- 2 green cardstock 8.5×11 (65lb Recollections)
- gold glitter cardstock
(If you don’t have a cutting machine, use the printable PDF templates and cut with scissors).
To make a 20 inch paper flower, re-size in Design Space to the following measurements:
- Large petal – 9 inches tall
- Meduim petal – 6.5 inches tall
- Petal center – 8 inches
- Yellow center – 2.5 inches
- Circle base – 2.75 inches
- Leaves – 10 inches tall
Play video for Paper Flower Poinsettia Tutorial!