St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Sign
(Note: This post may contain affiliate links. I make a small commission on any purchase you make, with no extra cost to you)!
Can you believe it’s the end of February already? As time is moving fast, let’s get started on some St. Patrick’s Day Crafts! I made this cute paper Rainbow Sign for St. Patrick’s day! I have the Free SVG file available for you at the end of this post. It will remain free forever and will be added to my Forever Free Files. Don’t forget to Login to your account to download my free files. If you need an account you can sign up here.
Along with my Free St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow SVG, my creative bloggers have put together a collection of Free St. Patrick’s Day SVG files for you! You can find those at the end of this post.
Make this cute 5inch St. Patrick’s day Rainbow sign with just cardstock, foam tape and twine. You can resize my SVG in design space to make your sign bigger. This SVG design will also work great with laser cutting machines to use with wood or acrylic sheets.
To make this with cardstock, upload the SVG file to Design Space. If you need help finding the SVG file in the download, please watch my video for help. Once you have it uploaded to Design Space, make sure the size is 5×5 inches. You can change any colors you want, then click Make It!
Cut on Cardstock+. Here are all the pieces once cut out.
Use foam squares to layer the rainbow strips and clouds on top of each other.
Next, use craft glue to stick on the gold coins.
Once we have all the individual pieces layered together, we can now stick it to the circle base.
For the clouds, I used double foam tape on top of each other.
For the four leaf clover, make a fold in-between each leaf and used glue to hold down the tab underneath the last leaf.
After all the layers are applied, you can cut a piece of twine and hot glue it to the back, so you can hang your sign.
I hope you enjoyed this cute paper project! Download the free SVG file and get started! Don’t forget to see my creative bloggers St. Patrick’s Day files at then end of this post!
St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow SVG
Get more free St. Patrick’s Day SVG Files!!
Visit each link below to get these wonderful St. Patrick’s Day SVG files!
- St. Patrick’s Day Paper Glasses from Persia Lou
- Shamrock Circle from Crafting Overload
- So Very Lucky from Studio Xtine
- Little Lassie from Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Rainbow Stencil from Oh Yay Studio
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Sign – You are HERE!
- Happy Go Lucky from Poofy Cheeks
- Gold Coins Jar Treats from Me and My Inklings
- I’m a Lucky Charm from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Lucky Mama from Crafty Life Mom
- Lucky Charms from Liz on Call
- Feeling Lucky from My Designs in the Chaos
- Lucky Charm from Weekend Craft
- St. Patrick’s Day Stepper Card from The Bearded Housewife
- Lucky Vibes Only from The Walnut Street House
- Shamrock with Heart Cupcake Topper from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Feelin’ Lucky from Lettered by Stephanie
- Lucky Charm from Craftara Creates
- Leprechaun Lollipop Holder from Spot of Tea Designs
- Feeling Lucky from Simply Made Fun
- Heart Rainbow from Tried & True Creative
If download button shows a blank page or a bunch of letters and numbers; Please open link directly in an internet browser and try again. Still need help with the download? Head over to my FAQ Troubleshoot Page for more help!
FREE files LICENSE agreement:
Want to use my design on your products? Just purchase a Commercial License for each design. Or join my Full Access Membership and be cover by an unlimited use commercial license. Check out the benefits below!
If you want to use my FREE SVG designs on your products, just purchase a Commercial License for each free download. Or join my Full Access Membership and be cover by an unlimited use commercial license. Check out the benefits below!
pay for license as you go.
save more with membership.